Tuesday 28 September 2010

My Weekend.

Well, if anything it has certainly been a busy weekend! Full of all different kinds of activities.
Because I was so busy, I was unable to watch all of the Formula 1 this weekend, however I caught a glimpse of the first part, and I thought (as usual) that it was fantastic! Over the weekend, I spent a lot of time completing work for my University course including Tee-line shorthand practise, and a lot of it, after all "prcts mks prfct" (practise makes perfect) :)! I am hoping to soon interview my first contact at some point, which really excited me as I now can gather some information and prepare some questions ready. After being entered for the BWRDC (british Women racing Driver Championship) I sadly didn't quite make it into the last spot due to fact I didn't hold an international racing license. but there is always another time and another opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment